Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 545811
[abrt] crash detected in yelp-2.28.0-1.fc12
Last modified: 2010-02-24 11:59:13 EST
abrt 1.0.0 detected a crash.
How to reproduce
1. Install conduit-0.3.16-5.fc12.noarch
2. Open the Conduit interface
3. Open the Conduit help contents. Help -> Contents
4. Click on the next page link "What is Conduit"
5. Wait a few seconds and click on the link again
Comment: Attempting to load Conduit help pages
Attached file: backtrace
cmdline: gnome-help ghelp:conduit
reason: Process was terminated by signal 6
Created attachment 377160 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 541918 ***
This bug appears to have been filled using a buggy version of ABRT, because
it contains a backtrace which is a duplicate of backtrace from bug #541918.
Sorry for the inconvenience.