Bug 58404 - [RFE] have mutt recognize https url's
[RFE] have mutt recognize https url's
Status: CLOSED RAWHIDE
Product: Red Hat Linux
Classification: Retired
Component: mutt (Show other bugs)
8.0
i386 Linux
low Severity medium
: ---
: ---
Assigned To: Bill Nottingham
: FutureFeature
Depends On:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2002-01-15 18:22 EST by James Manning
Modified: 2014-03-16 22:25 EDT (History)
2 users (show)

See Also:
Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Enhancement
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2003-07-07 15:37:38 EDT
Type: ---
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---


Attachments (Terms of Use)

  None (edit)
Description James Manning 2002-01-15 18:22:41 EST
pretty simple.  Right now mutt will highlight http:// url's inside of an
email but fails to do so for https.  Feels like one of those changes that's
either painfully simple (95% chance) or impossibly hard (5%)

If requested, I can post some screenshots that show the effect.  Just lemme know
Comment 1 James Manning 2002-01-15 18:28:43 EST
Sorry Bill - it *is* painfully simple - my bad :(

jmm@bp6:/etc> sudo diff -u0 /etc/Muttrc{.orig,}
--- /etc/Muttrc.orig    Tue Jan 15 18:26:01 2002
+++ /etc/Muttrc Tue Jan 15 18:26:17 2002
@@ -3119 +3119 @@
-color body magenta default "(ftp|http)://[^ ]+"        # point out URLs
+color body magenta default "(ftp|http|https)://[^ ]+"  # point out URLs

Could this get applied, though?
Comment 2 James Manning 2002-05-17 12:34:56 EDT
this one-liner never got applied :(
Comment 3 James Manning 2002-06-21 16:24:45 EDT
still broken in the beta
Comment 4 James Manning 2002-07-09 16:37:00 EDT
thanks to dkl, this will never get most-ignored bug
Comment 5 Bill Nottingham 2003-07-07 15:37:38 EDT
This should be currently fixed.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.