Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 58531
Need clear link to T's and C's
Last modified: 2015-01-07 18:54:21 EST
Request from Legal for us to have a separate tab on the left navigation bar
titled "Legal" (or something along those lines). The page for this tab would
include a link to the T's and C's and the Security and Privacy stuff. Basically
- just put all the legal mumbo jumbo in one place. Right now - customer has to
know to go to Help Desk in order to read T's and C's.
'Legal statement : Privacy statement' in the footer to:
'Terms & Conditions : Legal : Privacy'
Would probably cover this.
Also need to make the following changes:
* On this page: https://rhn.redhat.com/help/index.pxt
Change Name of T's and C's from "License and Limited Product Warranty" to "Red
Hat Network Services Use and Subscription Agreement"
* Change name of "Security and Privacy" link on navigation bar to "Legal and
* Under new "Legal and Privacy" section - add "Terms and Conditions" link in Nav Bar
* Under new "Legal and Privacy" section - add "Security and Privacy" link in Nav Bar
* Under "Purchase Info" section on Nav Bar - add link for "Terms and Conditions"
Everything looks good on QA. Closing.