abrt 1.0.9 detected a crash.
Attached file: backtrace
reason: Process /usr/bin/nm-connection-editor was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
release: Fedora release 12 (Constantine)
The backtrace is unaltered from what abrt listed. No sensitive information found in the listing.
How to reproduce
1. Right-click on NetworkManager applet in the panel.
2. Select (click on) "Edit Connections..." in the context menu.
3. In the "Wired" tab, select (click on) "System eth0" (only entry) in the menu.
4. Click on the "Edit" button.
5. Click on the "Connect automatically" checkbox (already checked) to turn it off, then repeat to turn it on.
6. Click on the "Apply" button. The abrt (Automatic Bug Reporting Tool) is then started.
Created attachment 408863 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 585405 ***