Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 598031
[abrt] crash in obex-data-server-1:0.4.5-1.fc13: ods_obex_srv_get: Process /usr/bin/obex-data-server was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Last modified: 2010-11-08 13:15:45 EST
abrt 1.1.0 detected a crash.
Attached file: backtrace
cmdline: /usr/bin/obex-data-server --no-daemon ''
comment: Attempting to send a file to another computer via bluetooth resulted in a crash.
reason: Process /usr/bin/obex-data-server was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
release: Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
How to reproduce
1. Start desktop.
2. Click on bluetooth icon in the gnome-panel.
3. Go to Set up a new device....
4. (Pair with another computer)
5. Click on bluetooth icon in the gnome-panel.
6. Go to Send files to device...
7. Choose a file.
8. Click on the previously paird computer.
Created attachment 418229 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 630209 ***
This bug appears to have been filled using a buggy version of ABRT, because
it contains a backtrace which is a duplicate of backtrace from bug #630209.
Sorry for the inconvenience.