Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 610223
Internal Server Error - Configuration - Configuration Channels - Create new configuration file or directory
Last modified: 2010-11-19 15:33:46 EST
Description of problem:
we are getting Internal Server Error - Configuration - Configuration Channels - Create new configuration file or directory
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. goto https://rhn.webdev.redhat.com
3. click Configuration Tab (top red menu bar)
4. click Configuration Channels (left grey menu bar)
5. select a Channel
6. click Create new configuration file or directory under Configuration Actions.
7. for Filename/Path type /tmp
8. click Create Configuration File button
Internal Server Error
new configuration file should be created.
Can't reproduce. I wonder if this might just have been a transient error.
Unless it's for code that we know we're touching, I'd wait to open a BZ until after I've reproduced in PROD.