Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 613713
XServer crashes with OpenMotif UI
Last modified: 2014-06-18 05:13:15 EDT
Description of problem:
When using the Citrix Receiver for Linux 11.100 UI interface wfcmgr. The XServer crashes and Fedora 13 goes back to the login screen. This did not happen in version 12 of Fedora.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
OpenMotif version 2.3.3
Citrix Receiver for Linux 11.100
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install OpenMotif 2.3.3 available from http://www.motifzone.net/filebrowser/openmotif/2.3/2.3.3
2. Install Citrix Receiver for Linux 11.100 available from http://www.citrix.com/English/ss/downloads/details.asp?downloadId=3323&productId=186&c1=sot2755
3. Launch the Citrix Receiver for Linux from the menu, Applications->Internet->Citrix Receiver
4. In the Citrx Receiver select View->Citrix XenApp View
5. Enter the URL for a Citrix Server (Unfortunately a valid Citrix server is required but not a valid login)
6. The credentials box never appears, the XServer crashes and you are back to the login page.
The credentials box never appears, the XServer crashes and you are back to the login page.
The credentials box appears.
This message is a reminder that Fedora 13 is nearing its end of life.
Approximately 30 (thirty) days from now Fedora will stop maintaining
and issuing updates for Fedora 13. It is Fedora's policy to close all
bug reports from releases that are no longer maintained. At that time
this bug will be closed as WONTFIX if it remains open with a Fedora
'version' of '13'.
Package Maintainer: If you wish for this bug to remain open because you
plan to fix it in a currently maintained version, simply change the 'version'
to a later Fedora version prior to Fedora 13's end of life.
Bug Reporter: Thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry that
we may not be able to fix it before Fedora 13 is end of life. If you
would still like to see this bug fixed and are able to reproduce it
against a later version of Fedora please change the 'version' of this
bug to the applicable version. If you are unable to change the version,
please add a comment here and someone will do it for you.
Although we aim to fix as many bugs as possible during every release's
lifetime, sometimes those efforts are overtaken by events. Often a
more recent Fedora release includes newer upstream software that fixes
bugs or makes them obsolete.
The process we are following is described here:
Fedora 13 changed to end-of-life (EOL) status on 2011-06-25. Fedora 13 is
no longer maintained, which means that it will not receive any further
security or bug fix updates. As a result we are closing this bug.
If you can reproduce this bug against a currently maintained version of
Fedora please feel free to reopen this bug against that version.
Thank you for reporting this bug and we are sorry it could not be fixed.