Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 615896
Need to make "Return to menu" consistent
Last modified: 2016-04-26 11:25:24 EDT
Description of problem:
as in RHEV-H o-c-setup menu , there would be different o-c-* commands
,and they all show "Return to menu" in different ways , one shows "Return
to hypervisor configuration menu" , other show "Return to menu" . Need to make "Return to menu" consistent
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
every version of rhev-hypervisor
Created attachment 449516 [details]
menus consistently display "Return to menu" now
Check this bug on rhev-hypervisor-5.6(4.el5), boot from CDROM/USB/pxe
1. In ovirt-config-setup menu, choose option 1) Configure authentication, then you can see :
1) Set the administrator password
2) Toggle SSH password authentication
3) Return to menu
2. In ovirt-config-setup menu, choose option 4) ovirt-config-setup menu, you can see :
1) Register to public RHN
2) Register to RHN Satellite
3) Return to Menu
3. In fistboot menu, choose option 1)Configure storage partitions, then you can see:
1) Configure 3)Commit configuration
2) Review 4)Return to menu
So change this bug's status to verified.
Technical note added. If any revisions are required, please edit the "Technical Notes" field
accordingly. All revisions will be proofread by the Engineering Content Services team.
Prior to this update, various configuration menus used different strings for the menu option that returns a user to the main menu. This update removes this inconsistency, and all relevant menu options now use "Return to menu".
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.