Latest upstream release: 2.030
Current version in Fedora Rawhide: 2.027
Please consult the package update guidelines before you issue an update to a stable branch: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_guidelines
More information about the service that created this bug can be found at:
Petr, are you going to update IO::Compress to 2.030 too? I'll need that before I can update Compress::Raw::Lzma and IO::Compress::Lzma to 2.030.
And since you're preparing an update for F-13 too, those packages should probably be grouped together in a big update of the IO::Compress stack.
(In reply to comment #1)
> Petr, are you going to update IO::Compress to 2.030 too? I'll need that before
> I can update Compress::Raw::Lzma and IO::Compress::Lzma to 2.030.
I'm on it.
> And since you're preparing an update for F-13 too, those packages should
> probably be grouped together in a big update of the IO::Compress stack.
I don't think it's needed since IO::Compress depends on the same or newer versions of Compress::Raw::Bzip2 and Zlib. I'm not sure how to group that with Lzma, though.
IO::Compress doesn't need IO::Compress::Lzma but IO::Compress::Lzma does need IO::Compress, so it would be nice to group the stack together as a single update.
The dependency hierarchy is:
Yes, that sounds reasonable. I have removed the Bzip2 & Zlib updates from Bodhi for the moment.
I'm currently waiting for the dist-f13 koji buildroot regeneration to build IO::Compres 2.030.
Rawhide build is here:
perl-Compress-Raw-Lzma is built for F-13 and Rawhide now so I now need to wait on perl-IO-Compress before I can build perl-IO-Compress-Lzma.
The F-13 buildroot won't include the new Compress-*-Raw packages until either they're pushed to stable or a get a buildroot override from rel-eng. Since we want to push everything together, we'll need a buildroot override.
I've requested that at https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/3904 and CC-ed you on the ticket.
IO::Compress 2.030 built.
IO::Compress::Lzma now built; you can now prepare the update in bodhi (or I can do it if you like).
Bodhi won't let me submit the update since I don't have commit access to the Lzma packages.
If you don't mind, I'd co-maintain those packages of yours. I've already requested the access rights.
Thank you, Paul.
The update is here: