Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 620469
got different results with swapped order of searching attributes only
Last modified: 2010-08-02 14:05:11 EDT
Description of problem:
I did following search for systems with PCI ID of
I got no results with the search. Hurled search is available here http://hurl.test.redhat.com/MJu6Wr
When I tried it once more with the search fields swapped i.e.
first one is
and second one
the search returns several machines. The hurled search available here http://hurl.test.redhat.com/0FmSWt
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Version - 0.5.51
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Search for the systems with following attributes (!keeping the order!):
2. First one: Devices/Vendor_id contains 8086
3. add Devices/Device_id contains 10ea
4. Check the result (you should see empty list)
5. Redo the search with following attributes:
6. First one: Devices/Device_id contains 10ea
7. add Devices/Vendor_id contains 8086
8. Check the result (should contain ~5 machines matching the attributes)
Search result is different.
Search result is exactly the same.
I have a strong suspicion this is NOTABUG and it has nothing to do with order of constraints:
First empty search is looking in available systems, while the second non-empty in all systems.
I guess none of these systems is available to you. I am closing this bug.
If you disagree reopen please.