Description of problem:
From GUI, after selecting multipath device as target and click Next. Error pop-up "No usable disks have been found"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. boot from installation media
2. acknowledge first couple screen till
3. select Specialized Storage Device, Next
4. clear internal lun as target under Firmware RAID tab
5. check san lun under Multipath Device tab
6. click next
7. failure occur
Same server same everything, except using snapshot8, no error at all on the same installation step.
See screenshots attachment below
Created attachment 439549 [details]
screenshots of both snapshot10 and snapshot8
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 622551 ***
Can you give me access to bug 622551?
I can't personally, but the fix is in anaconda-13.21.70-1.
Would you know if that's in snapshot11? Thanks
I am told this is fixed in snapshot 11.