Description of problem:
Warning at Terminal with following:
/usr/share/system-config-date/scdMainWindow.py:232: GtkWarning: Whoever translated calendar:MY did so wrongly.
same with te_IN
but you can gtk20.mo file for both locale, it is correctly translated.
#msgunfmt /usr/share/locale/mr/LC_MESSAGES/gtk20.mo |grep MY
Spelling mistake for "calendar" -> "calender"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. run system-config-date from gnome-terminal
2. check terminal for warning
Warning at terminal
there should no warning
Corrected string occurrence "calendar:MY" in gtk+ UI, and committed back to upstream and downstream repositories.
Changes committed to all branches, here providing link only for gtk-2-18 branch.
Fixed in upstream. Fixes available at:
1) master - http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gtk+.master/gtk+.master.mr.po
2) gtk-2-20 - http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gtk+.gtk-2-20/gtk+.gtk-2-20.mr.po
3) gtk-2-18 - http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gtk+.gtk-2-18/gtk+.gtk-2-18.mr.po
4) gtk-2-16 - http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gtk+.gtk-2-16/gtk+.gtk-2-16.mr.po
5) gtk-2-14 - http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gtk+.gtk-2-14/gtk+.gtk-2-14.mr.po
Ankit, CCing you too. Fixed in downstream as well (Committed revision 2068).
Created attachment 442393 [details]
A patch to fix the issue
Applying this patch should fix the calendar:MY translations for mr.po and te.po. Please make a new build including this patch.
Fix included in gtk2-2.18.9-5.el6
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.