Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 629804
No programlisting callout pointer icons above #23
Last modified: 2010-11-23 23:17:35 EST
Created attachment 442775 [details]
Screenshot showing callout icons then numerical callouts.
Description of problem:
Publican only supplies programlisting callout icons for pointers numbered 1 - 23. I have a programlisting that requires 32 pointers.
Although splitting the programlisting into smaller sections would be a workaround, in this instance, doing so would affect the context of the information (a large configuration file).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add more than 23 callouts to a programlistingco
2. Build the book with Publican
Any programlisting callouts over 23 appear as numerals instead of an icon (both in the programlisting itself and in the callout list).
All programlisting callouts should appear as icons, not text numerals.
A screenshot is attached.
I've added callout icons up to 40 in the common brand, JBoss brand, and several other brands.
Along the way, Ryan Lerch pointed out to me that we could make a number of other refinements to the callout labels at the same time:
* Ease future maintenance by deriving the PNG versions of the labels directly from their SVG equivalents
* Match the colours in the common, Fedora, and FreeIPA brands to the predominant colours in those brands
* Change the font to Droid Sans to match the font used in Red Hat and Fedora diagrams and which is freely available to anyone else who wants to use it.
publican-2.2-0.fc13 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 13.
publican-2.2-0.fc12 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 12.
publican-2.2-0.fc14 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 14.
publican-2.2-0.fc13 has been pushed to the Fedora 13 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.