Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 653542
[RFE] When a customerName is entered, the localname should still be in the filename
Last modified: 2014-04-01 07:30:59 EDT
Description of problem:
- For issues impacting multiple machines (cluster, client/server, etc.), the hostname is a very convenient piece of information
- It is more convenient to see in in the archive and directory name
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use a name in interactive mode
1. Localname is no longer being used
1. LocalName is added to the "customer"'s initials
This package has changed ownership in the Fedora Package Database. Reassigning to the new owner of this component.
Tarball and directory names are now always 'sosreport-$hostname-$datetime'.