Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 677360
[RFE] Provide tdb-tools in base channel
Last modified: 2013-07-03 00:10:44 EDT
2 What is the nature and description of the request?
- Include tdb-tools in RHEL6 base channel
3 Why does the customer need this?
- In order to backup and manage tdb files created by Samba that's included in
the base channel.
- Currently tdb-tools it's only available in Resilent Storage Addon channel.
4 How would the customer like to achieve this?
- Make available tdb-tools in RHEL6 base channel as it was in RHEL5
5 For each functional requirement listed in question 4, specify how Red Hat and
the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
- Checking the availability of the package in RHEL6 base channel
6 Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat bugzilla?
- No, there is no one.
7 How quickly does this need resolved?
- Next release
8 Does this request meet the RHEL Inclusion criteria
9 List the affected packages
10 Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if
- Yes, the customer will assist in testing this functionality
*** Bug 711500 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
change checked into cvs and will be in the next compose
Just adding a "me too" on this so that I get update notifications for this item.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.