Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 687892
Right-click AJAX requests being aborted.
Last modified: 2011-05-23 20:54:34 EDT
1) Install RHQ with a slow distant database.
2) Monitor something, e.g. JBoss instance.
3) In Firefox, install Firebug, enable it, enable the console tab.
4) Right-click in the navigation tree
5) The loading progress indicator indicates loading progress :)
6) After some timeout (seems like a second), the AJAX request gets aborted.
Nothing special in RHQ server log.
Correcting 6) - it's 5 seconds.
For the record - it takes ~15 seconds on the machine where I test to render an operation page. I suggest this could be a good estimate of a new time limit for the AJAX request.