Hi Guys, sorry :)
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Take a machine with both a wired nic and a wireless (tried on 2 different PCs)
1. Boot from F-15 beta netboot.iso
2. Go through the steps till the repository config
3. anaconda asks for which nic to use, it lists a wired and a wireless one
4. Pick the wired noc
5. anaconda asks for essid, lists essid's available to / see by the wireless
6. continuous happily without asking for wep key (as it is using the wired nic)
anaconda asks for essid, despite telling it to use the wired nic
(and then does not ask for the wep key, so in the end it does not use the
anaconda continues after selecting wired nic without asking for more input
This message is a notice that Fedora 15 is now at end of life. Fedora
has stopped maintaining and issuing updates for Fedora 15. It is
Fedora's policy to close all bug reports from releases that are no
longer maintained. At this time, all open bugs with a Fedora 'version'
of '15' have been closed as WONTFIX.
(Please note: Our normal process is to give advanced warning of this
occurring, but we forgot to do that. A thousand apologies.)
Package Maintainer: If you wish for this bug to remain open because you
plan to fix it in a currently maintained version, feel free to reopen
this bug and simply change the 'version' to a later Fedora version.
Bug Reporter: Thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry that
we were unable to fix it before Fedora 15 reached end of life. If you
would still like to see this bug fixed and are able to reproduce it
against a later version of Fedora, you are encouraged to click on
"Clone This Bug" (top right of this page) and open it against that
version of Fedora.
Although we aim to fix as many bugs as possible during every release's
lifetime, sometimes those efforts are overtaken by events. Often a
more recent Fedora release includes newer upstream software that fixes
bugs or makes them obsolete.
The process we are following is described here: