Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 703718
[Usability] improve the layout the test case-run in run
Last modified: 2015-03-04 18:38:27 EST
Description of problem:
- Comments for cases in runs accessible on request
- less scrolling and mouse moving on page when changing status of run
- we comment in minority of cases
- Description for cases in runs accessible on request
- optional, user can read details in plan
- current state: plan-01, run-01
- possible fix: run-01-fix3
The test case-run's layout need to improve ,not it take much area and waste user's scrolling.
change the layout :
1. easy for user to : change status, add/delete comment , file bug , add attachment. etc.
2. better not big change. let user feel familiar with the new layout.
3. reduce the hight of every test case-run.
from : https://docspace.corp.redhat.com/docs/DOC-59950
reported by : Rostislav Svoboda
Created attachment 512777 [details]
Verify 3.5.1-1 on stage. -->FAIL
I suggest to improve the change log.
Refer to attachment.
1.After Click show all, The "show all" change to "hide all"
2.The change action at the same time should range to one log rather than three
Rewrote the toggleDiv function replace the showdiv. Now the link text will also toggle.
#2 is not incorporated.
Verify 3.5.0-3 on stage -->PASS
1.Enter into a run
2.Choose any case run and change its status.
3.Check the change log.
Click "Show All" to list the log, the tab is changed to "Hide All". Click "Hide All", then the log is hidden.
"2.The change action at the same time should range to one log rather than three" is not realized.