Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 705983
[report] product overview tab title can't be seen because the font is white.
Last modified: 2011-12-26 01:33:44 EST
Description of problem:
tab title font colour should be different with background.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. nitrate -> report -> Overview
2. select one product
3. tab tile can't be seen.
@dli, I don't know which is "tab tile". Could you provide more details, such as add an attachment. Thanks.
(In reply to comment #0)
> Description of problem:
> tab title font colour should be different with background.
> Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
> How reproducible:
> Steps to Reproduce:
> 1. nitrate -> report -> Overview
> 2. select one product
> 3. tab tile can't be seen.
> Actual results:
> Expected results:
> Additional info:
(Just now talked with dli about this issue. Got the meaning of "tab tile")
3.5 on stage;
1. nitrate -> report -> Overview.
2. Click one product, then enter into the page of the product reporting.
3. Click one tab(Overview/Versions/Builds/Components) in the top right of page, then enter into that page.
3. Verify: Whether what you clicked tab tile font color is different with its background.
tab tile can't be seen.
Verify result: FAILED
Created attachment 513554 [details]
problem of tab tail
About this bug, not easy to understand "tab tail", so please refer to this attachment.
Deferred to 4.0