Description of problem:
Currently in document list view, title bar shows:
1) ProjectName > No document selected if no document is clicked yet; or
2) ProjectName > DocumentName if we clicked DocumentName and come back from editing.
However, novice user might not be able to distinguish between document view and document list view; and misleading if the project status display is put in title bar as well.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Zanata
2. Choose the project AboutFedora and version f13.
3. Click translate in any locale.
4. Document list view should be brought up at this stage, click a document,
say, "Article_Info" to enter document view.
5. Click on project name, AboutFedora, to go back to document list view.
6. Click on "Article_Info"
Title bar of document list view shows "About Fedora (f13) > Article_Info "
Title bar of document list view shows either
"About Fedora (f13)"
"About Fedora (f13) Back to document [Article_Info]"
As long as the user can get back to the document (reliably, ie without having to reload the document), we don't need to make the other visual changes for 1.4.
It looks like the current behaviour is virtually the same as in 1.3, so I'm removing the blocker. (I believe clicking the project name a second time used to close the doclist without reloading, probably in v1.2.)
When we get back to this, we should make sure that 'back to document' just closes the doclist, rather than trying to reload the document, since it's a waste of bandwidth.
Problem resolve. No cosmetic change. Increase performance when switching between Document List view and Editor view with same document selected.
VERIFIED with Zanata version 1.4-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT (20110926-1021)