Description of problem:
In the Add New Virtual Hardware window, Storage selection I tried using accelerator keys instead of clicking the mouse and I noticed several issues
1) "Create disk image ..." label and "Browse" button have the same accelerator key Alt+R
2) "Select managed ..." and "Cache mode" have the same accel key: Alt+M
3) "Storage format" and "Finish" have the same accel key: Alt+F
4) Alt+F selects only the Finish button, other duplicate accel keys cycle through widgets
5) Alt+D doesn't work for "Device type"
6) Using some of the duplicated accel keys does select the widget but doesn't perform an action on it (i.e. select or press button). This is probably due to the fact that accel keys are duplicated.
7) The other hardware types windows have similar issues too
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new guest and customize the config.
2. Open the add new hardware window and select to add storage.
Not a huge priority so deferring to 6.3
Not urgent, and given reduced capacity for virt-manager/virtinst, just moving
this to the upstream tracker.