Created attachment 518604 [details]
Unhandled exception snapshot
Description of problem:
Unhandled exception occurred when install RHEL6 onto FCoE storage devices.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Install RHEL6.0 X86_64 with ISO image through USB virtual CDROM.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click "Specialized storage Devices" Radio button
2. Click "Add Advanced Target" Button
3. Select ether interface attached to SAN storage, then "Add drive"
4. Click "Next" to setup partition of internal and external drives.
5. "Unhandled exception " occurred.
"Unhandled exception " occurred, and have to reboot, Can't continue the
Two 10GB Ethernet network interface cards installed: Intel 82599EB(Niantic).
One of the Niantics are connected to a Cisco 5548 switch and to 6 storage arrays. The other Niantic is connected to a Brocade 8000 switch and to 6 storage arrays.
According to your screenshots (which are missing the actual traceback with the error message), you are using anaconda-13.21.82, a very old version from a very old compose. Please try with RHEL6.1GA and if you are able to recreate the error there attach all the logs from /tmp to this bug.