Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 731723
Audit system updates for 6.2
Last modified: 2011-12-06 13:20:20 EST
Description of problem:
There are a number of items fixed in upstream audit code that would be beneficial to pull in. The following is a list of relevant changes:
- Fix parsing of EXECVE records to not escape argc field
- If auditd's disk is full, send the right reason to client (#715315)
- Update linker flags for better relro support
- Make default size of logs bigger (#727310)
- Disable 2 kerberos config options in audisp-remote.conf
- In auditd, cleanup DAEMON_ACCEPT and DAEMON_CLOSE addr fields
- In ausearch/report, parse addr field of DAEMON_ACCEPT & DAEMON_CLOSE records
- If auditd shutsdown due to failed tcp init, write a DAEMON_ABORT event
- Parse and interpret NETFILTER_PKT events correctly
- Return error if auditctl -l fails (#709345)
- When ausearch is interpretting, output "as is" if no = is found
- Fix autrace to use correct syscalls on s390 and s390x systems
- Correct autrace rule for 32 bits systems
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.