Bug 733723 - Add Spice QXL drivers to virtio-win RPM
Summary: Add Spice QXL drivers to virtio-win RPM
Keywords:
Status: CLOSED DUPLICATE of bug 726884
Alias: None
Product: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
Classification: Red Hat
Component: virtio-win
Version: 5.8
Hardware: Unspecified
OS: Unspecified
urgent
urgent
Target Milestone: rc
: ---
Assignee: Jay Greguske
QA Contact: Virtualization Bugs
URL:
Whiteboard:
Depends On: 726883
Blocks: 733960
TreeView+ depends on / blocked
 
Reported: 2011-08-26 15:53 UTC by Vadim Rozenfeld
Modified: 2011-08-31 11:31 UTC (History)
7 users (show)

Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Clone Of: 726883
Environment:
Last Closed: 2011-08-31 11:31:34 UTC


Attachments (Terms of Use)

Comment 3 Mike Cao 2011-08-29 05:51:08 UTC
Hi, Vadim 

Is this one dup of Bug 726884  ?
and since the bugs status is ON_QA ,but I didn't see any changelog related to this bug.

Best Regards,
Mike

Comment 4 Vadim Rozenfeld 2011-08-29 06:19:12 UTC
(In reply to comment #3)
> Hi, Vadim 
> 
> Is this one dup of Bug 726884  ?
Hi Mike,
It was a clone of https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=726883
> and since the bugs status is ON_QA ,but I didn't see any changelog related to
> this bug.
I think it was done automatically by Errata system, switching it back to NEW.
Kind regards,
Vadim.
> 
> Best Regards,
> Mike

Comment 5 Mike Cao 2011-08-29 06:36:11 UTC
(In reply to comment #4)
> (In reply to comment #3)
> > Hi, Vadim 
> > 
> > Is this one dup of Bug 726884  ?
> Hi Mike,
> It was a clone of https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=726883

Hi Vadim ,
Could you re-check ? I still think this bug is dup of Bug 726884 which is already been fixed 

Best Regards,
Mike

Comment 6 Vadim Rozenfeld 2011-08-29 09:17:03 UTC
(In reply to comment #5)
> (In reply to comment #4)
> > (In reply to comment #3)
> > > Hi, Vadim 
> > > 
> > > Is this one dup of Bug 726884  ?
> > Hi Mike,
> > It was a clone of https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=726883
> 
> Hi Vadim ,
> Could you re-check ? I still think this bug is dup of Bug 726884 which is
> already been fixed 

Hi Mike,

You are right.
I must have missed Bug 726884 somehow, while opening a new Errata https://errata.devel.redhat.com/errata/show/11826

Do you think that Bug 726884 can be closed? 
Or would you prefer to adjust the Bug Id in 
Errata and close this bug?


Best regards,
Vadim.

> 
> Best Regards,
> Mike

Comment 7 Mike Cao 2011-08-29 09:28:12 UTC
(In reply to comment #6)

> 
> Hi Mike,
> 
> You are right.
> I must have missed Bug 726884 somehow, while opening a new Errata
> https://errata.devel.redhat.com/errata/show/11826
> 
> Do you think that Bug 726884 can be closed? 
> Or would you prefer to adjust the Bug Id in 
> Errata and close this bug?
> 

Hi Vadim

I prefer to close this one ,since the patch for Bug 726884 has already in the tree . 
I think better close this one as dup of 726884 ,For the errata ,Is there a errata for Bug 726884 ? If no ,I think we'd better add bug 726884 in the errata bug list 

Best Regards,
Mike

Comment 8 Vadim Rozenfeld 2011-08-29 09:56:33 UTC
(In reply to comment #7)
> (In reply to comment #6)
> 
> > 
> > Hi Mike,
> > 
> > You are right.
> > I must have missed Bug 726884 somehow, while opening a new Errata
> > https://errata.devel.redhat.com/errata/show/11826
> > 
> > Do you think that Bug 726884 can be closed? 
> > Or would you prefer to adjust the Bug Id in 
> > Errata and close this bug?
> > 
> 
> Hi Vadim
> 
> I prefer to close this one ,since the patch for Bug 726884 has already in the
> tree . 
> I think better close this one as dup of 726884 ,For the errata ,Is there a
> errata for Bug 726884 ? If no ,I think we'd better add bug 726884 in the errata
> bug list 
Will do it.
But unfortunately, right now I cannot add 726884 to Errata https://errata.devel.redhat.com/errata/show/11826 due to lack of some flags.
Best,
Vadim.
> 
> Best Regards,
> Mike

Comment 9 Vadim Rozenfeld 2011-08-31 11:31:34 UTC

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 726884 ***


Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.