Internal Tools topics exported via the Docbook export button, and built via the package.sh script, to populate the TOC under only the Internal Tools > Administration node. No other Technology or Concern should be present.
Two topics populating under multiple Technologies, per the screenshot attached.
Log in to Skynet
Select Internal Tools
Click Docbook button to download
Extract zip file to workspace
Run package.sh script (note: no edits to metadata as book intedded only for update review)
- Builds fine with basic "publican build --formats html --langs en-US" step (also the first step of the script)
- The two topics in particular are 4619, 4917 - both without a Concern
- When a Concern was added, they built correctly (I've left both with their Concerns now, but feel free to play with any Interal topic for sake of being reproducible)
- Assumed topics without Concerns are populating the TOC in a wildcard manner
- Possible workarounds might include some form of "uncategorised" TOC node to isolate the topics without Concerns, and assist in QE process. Or else possibly a query to select all topics where no Concern is flagged as part of a warning prompt prior to Docbook export? Or could this occur easier in the publican script?
Created attachment 521412 [details]
Screenshot of two Internal Tools topics under multiple Concerns
Created attachment 521413 [details]
Screenshot of correct TOC once 4619 and 4917 were assigned a Concern
Fixed in 20110915-1056