Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 741215
Scheduling package removal in RHN webui fails when package have epoch
Last modified: 2016-07-03 20:59:15 EDT
Description of problem:
Package removal action in RHN WebUI of package samba-swat-3.5.10-104.el6:0 does not remove package.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Register RHEL6.2 Client into RHN
2. yum install samba-swat
3. Go to rhn.redhat.com
4. Find package samba-swat on your machine and schedule package removal
5. On client run rhn_check
Action is moved from pending to histrory with:
This action will be executed after 2011-09-26 02:36:53 PDT.
This action's status is: Failed.
This action has not yet been picked up.
Packages to be removed:
Package is removed.
1. It is not clear whether it is problem in yum-rhn-plugin or in RHN itself.
2. Problem is NOT PRESENT on Satellite.
3. Problem is not present with package zsh-4.3.10-4.1.el6 (no epoch), but is present with package smartmontools-5.39.1-5.el6:1 (epoch 1).
Since this does not reach rhn_check, this is problem of hosted.