Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 74685
cbq.init is extremely old.
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:38:03 EDT
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)
Description of problem:
Current cbq.init from package shapecfg-2.2.12-10 is v0.3alpha2, but there is a
Steps to Reproduce:
I tried to use a MARK rule of cbq.init and found out the version RedHat is
distributing does not support it.
Updated in shapecfg-2.2.12-11 to current 0.7.1 version.
Thanks very much for pointing this new script out. I looked all over
the place for an update before and couldn't find one.
There is no shapecfg-2.2.12-11.rpm in RAWHIDE. Is this package now dropped or what?
My bad - I was looking at a RawHide mirror not ftp at RedHat.
* Fri Oct 04 2002 Mike A. Harris <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2.2.12-12
- Added 'noreplace' flag to files in /etc/sysconfig/cbq/*
- Added proper patch for cbq script. Oops.
- Fixed Buildroot tag crack
* Wed Oct 02 2002 Mike A. Harris <email@example.com> 2.2.12-11
- Updated the cbq script to version v0.7.1 on sourceforge (#74685)
- Patched cbq script to support AVPKT (#53904)
Closing bug RAWHIDE