Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 75012
The national flag of Republic Of China doesn't list on KDE!!
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:47:04 EDT
Description of problem:
I couldn't see the national flag of Republic Of China in KDE3 of Red Hat Linux,
I thought that probably a mistake you guys get rid of the National Flag of
Republic Of China from kdebase's src.rpm. Please be serious give our National
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.lunch your KDE control center
3.go to country and language
4.Look the of list of countries
Actual Results: The national flag of Public Of China has gone on the list.
Expected Results: The national flag of Public Of China should be listed.
I saw those in changelog:
* Thu Apr 04 2002 Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <firstname.lastname@example.org> 3.0.0-5
- Add fixes from KDE_3_0_BRANCH, except for the "F1 in konsole" change
(that one breaks things)
- Don't show Taiwanese flag for zh_CN (#61946)
- Move in Red Hat splash screen .....
* Mon Aug 05 2002 Than Ngo <email@example.com> 3.0.2-7.2
- add patch file to fix kicker segfault (bug #69688)
- get rid of Taiwanese Flag in KDE (bug #70235)
Please also reference http://www.linux.org.tw/rh8-kde/
Please show your respect that all KDE developers/users from ROC deserve.
Give our national flag back, or take off all flags!
Red Hat as a global company respects the rights of all open source
users. To avoid potential political inflammation, we feel it is best
to not display any flags at this time.
3.0.4-1 has this fix.
As a user of open source software I have to respect your rights as a company to
Please respect my rights as I move all of my servers (okay so only thirty of
them) to a new distro.