From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020809
Description of problem:
I visited http://www.vmunix.com/~gabor/vi.html#Partc and highlighted some text
that I wanted. I hit Ctl-C to copy it to the clipboard. I then went to
OpenOffice Write and started a new document. I then hit Ctl-V to copy the
highlighted text to the new document. After about 5 seconds I got a pop-up box
that said, "Requested clipboard format is not available". I have observed this
clipboard incompatibility on a number of occasions.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Load up http://www.vmunix.com/~gabor/vi.html#Partc in Galeon 1.2.5
2. Highlight from "Count Command Action" to "X ~ change case of character
3. Hit Ctl-C to copy it to the clipboard
4. Go to OpenOffice Write and start a new blank document.
5. Hit Ctl-V to copy the clipboard contents to the new OpenOffice document.
Actual Results: After about 5 seconds I got a pop-up box that said, "Requested
clipboard format is not available".
Expected Results: The copied text sould hae been pasted into the new OpenOffice
Created attachment 81269 [details]
Screen-dump of the error.
This looks to be a dupe of bug #75704 .
Please try current OOo 1.1.0, and reopen if problem still occurs