Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 772654
Guvnor cannot save processes
Last modified: 2013-04-16 06:37:16 EDT
Description of problem:
The menu items "Save", "Save and close" (and also "View source") simply do nothing. When I click them, nothing happens (the box to type a check-in comment and confirmation button is expected).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. in Guvnor, open any process or create a new one
2. optionally, perform some actions in the embedded process designer
3. click "Save" or "Save and close" under the File menu; nothing happens
clicking the mentioned buttons does nothing
the buttons should behave as they did before ER2 (this is regression)
Two things here:
1) you need the latest designer war from http://people.redhat.com/tsurdilo/designer/master/.
2) You possibly need to configure designer for BRMS (see docs here: http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.2/userguide/ch10.html#d0e3136).
Thanks, after performing one additional step: 3) clear you browser cache, it fixed the problem.
Assigning to Ryan to make sure we get the fresh version of designer in the next ER.
Yep, will do.
*** Bug 773540 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
(In reply to comment #4)
> *** Bug 773540 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The difference now with BRMS 5.3 EA2 designer is that it does save the process artifacts, it just does not pop-up with a comment box for a submit message.
This should be fixed - please retest
Please verify the issue on 5.3 ER4.