Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 795859
qt-demos package "missing" a dependency
Last modified: 2012-02-22 13:31:51 EST
Description of problem: Package or one part of the package is "missing" a dependency (probably optional) which limits it's functionality.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): qt-demos-4.8.0-7.fc16.x86_64
How reproducible: Always (if qt-assistant is not installed)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run Qt4-Demo ( /usr/bin/qtdemo-qt4 )
2. select one of the categories on the left, then select some demo from that category
3. select Documentation (button) (in right bottom corner).
Actual results: Error message: "Could not start Qt Assistant."
Expected results: Display documentation for the selected demo.
More than that, qt-doc is required too, to make this fully functional
* Wed Feb 22 2012 Rex Dieter <email@example.com> 4.8.0-10
- -demos: Requires: -doc (#795859)
probably won't do an update just for this, but it will get rolled into a 4.8.1 update coming soonish.