Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 79613
bug_status page needs to be updated.
Last modified: 2013-06-23 23:08:58 EDT
- UNCONFIRMED is not documented
- RESOLVED needs to be eventually removed (if I understand correctly that
RESOLVED status is being phased out)
- CLOSED description might need some updating
2) Platform note - ``Selecting the option "All"'' - should probably menation
``Selecting the option "All" in the query form'' (otherwise is reads somewhat
weird given that there are a few other places you could select "All")
3) ``The default status for queries is set...'' - this sentence appears to be
4) Description and Additional Comments
- "comment 123" would be turned into a link
- "bug 123 comment 345" would also be turned into a link
Red Hat's current Bugzilla version is 2.18. I am moving all older open bugs to
this version. Any bugs against the older versions will need to be verified that
they are still bugs. This will help me also to sort them better.
Most of the original report still applies.
We have cleaned this up lately. Please reopen if this still persists.