Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 796377
package deleted from repository that has subscribers does not get removed but disappears from repo
Last modified: 2015-11-01 19:45:31 EST
Description of problem: In the morning I was not aware of fact, that JON does not suppport deploying WARs from content sources. Anyway, I've found some inconsistency when I try to delete a WAR from content repository.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Build Number: dd8a001:fbca611
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create content repository
2. upload hello.war into that repository, select package type to WAR JbossAS5 - beause we'll deploy it on EAP5
3. deploy modified version of hello.war on EAP5 - using 'Create Child' within EAP's resource
4. wait until hello.war gets discovered by JON
5. navigate to hello.war resource, Content tab, Subscribtions and subscribe it to your content repo
6. Navigate to your content repo, select hello.war and click 'Deploy packages'
7. version of hello.war should appear on EAP
8. Delete hello.war from content repository
Actual results: There is a warning saying, that packages that have been deployed won't be deleted. Once you agree with this warning your package disappears from your repo. But, at the same time, you can navigate to hello.war (child resource of EAP) and see it as deployed in the content tab.
Expected results: Packages should not disappear from your repo, because you were notified that it won't if it is or has been deployed.
triage 2/27/2012 mfoley, asantos, crouch, loleary