Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 799239
TUI: Can't show SAM status in Red Hat Networking menu
Last modified: 2017-02-07 07:43:06 EST
Description of problem:
TUI: The configuration of register to SAM can't write to /etc/rhsm/rhsm.conf.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install RHEV-H.
2. Register RHEV-H to Subscription Asset Manager.
3. Check file /etc/rhsm/rhsm.conf.
1. The configuration of register to SAM can't be persisted.
2. TUI: In Red Hat Network menu, the registration status still show the previous status.
1. The configuration of register to SAM can be persisted.
2. The registration status show "Subscription Asset Manager" in Red Hat Network menu.
(In reply to comment #0)
> Description of problem:
> TUI: The configuration of register to SAM can't write to /etc/rhsm/rhsm.conf.
After register to SAM, the hostname and prefix are actually wrote into /etc/rhsm/rhsm.conf. The issue is that no registration status and no value for URL and CA after register to SAM.
1. Register RHEV-H to SAM.
2. Check registation status.
RHEV-H TUI can show SAM status in Red Hat Networking menu.
So closed this bug as work as CURRENTRELEASE.