Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 799272
Stopping a stopped deployment says : "You must select one or more applications. "
Last modified: 2014-08-04 18:30:27 EDT
Created attachment 567032 [details]
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launched few applications, some of them show stopped status
2. stop action on "Stopped" application says , "You must select one or more applications. "
rpm -qa|grep aeolus
It shouldn't be possible to trigger the stop action by clicking on a stopped application.
I am not able to replicate this bug. From which view you have invoked the stop action? If from table view did you select any application?
Noticed it now , Actual bug is this :
1) Try to launch an instance whose name is already taken.
2) It shows validation while launching "Name already taken"
3) But at the same time a stopped instance gets listed in the monitor page
In the attached screenshot, observe more than one instance with name RHEL6-2-configserver-ec2.
Stop action on such instances shows message "you must select one or more instances"
Created attachment 567646 [details]
I am not able to replicate this bug anymore. Set to modified.
need QE to try and reproduce.
Behaviour described in the steps to reproduce as well as in comment#3 is not observed in the latest build.so marking this as verified as it is not reproducible in the latest build. PFA for the screen shots
[root@dhcp201-169 ~]# rpm -qa|grep aeolus
Created attachment 577970 [details]
stopping stopped instance verified
Created attachment 577971 [details]
name already taken verified