Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 799338
subscribed systems with not enough entitlements are "red" (should be "yellow")
Last modified: 2015-01-04 16:59:14 EST
Description of problem:
When the org gets exhausted with the entitlements (e.g. product: "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server") further systems getting autosubscribed getting status "red" but should be yellow "Insufficient Entitlements"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
recent CFSE beta.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.generate manifest having 2 subscriptions of "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server"
2.register & subscribe 2 diff. systems
3.get 3rd system subscribing there
4. check status of system in UI - red
Registered system has "red" status
should get "yellow"
1. GREEN A system is registered and has all of its software subscribed with all of its sockets covered.
2. GREEN A system is registered and has no installed software (ie. nothing to cover).
3. RED A system has one or more of its installed software that does not exist in the manifest.
4. RED A system has an installed software but is not subscribed to that subscription from the manifest. (ie. It is RED even though a subscription exists that could be used.)
5. RED A system has an installed software but is not subscribed to that subscription because other systems have used up the available. (ie. It is RED because all of the available subscriptions are being used.)
6. YELLOW A system is subscribed to a subscription that covers its installed product, but the subscription is stackable and is for two sockets and the system has four. (ie. does not cover all the sockets, just some)
7. YELLOW #6 but the subscription is not stackable. YELLOW because sockets are > than 0 and < the number of the machines