Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 802044
Cannot create new C++ project in Eclipse CDT
Last modified: 2012-04-02 12:20:22 EDT
Description of problem:
Cannot create new C++ Project.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start Fedora Eclipse on some workspace.
2. Change to C/C++ perspective
3. Use "New Project..." command
4. Select, say, "Static Library", "Linux GCC".
5. Activate the "Finish" button
The "Finish" button is not enabled, therefore clicking it doesn't have any effect.
A new project in Eclipse is created.
In the last step, the only button enabled in the dialog is "Cancel", which works as expected.
Fixed for me in recent update.
Great, I will close the bug as current release.