Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 802576
Publican doesn't replace existing txt files
Last modified: 2012-10-30 23:11:26 EDT
Description of problem:
When Publican builds a book in txt format, it doesn't replace an existing txt file from a previous build.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new book in Publican
2. build the book in text format: publican build --formats txt --langs en-US
3. note the content of the book, specifically "This is a test paragraph"
4. edit Chapter.xml to include some new text
5. rebuild the book: publican build --formats txt --langs en-US
6. note the content of the book, specifically "This is a test paragraph"
Content has not changed
Content changes to include new text added in step 4
"publican clean" followed by another rebuild includes the new content as expected.
Forced txt to rebuild html-single once per build.
Pushed To ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/publican.git
67a99c6..9b37295 master -> master
Verified, text only build refreshes text and incorporates changes as specified in c#1.
OS: Fedora 16
Release designation: publican-3.0-0.fc16.t166.src.rpm