Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 802830
Replace incorrect uses of "Component Outline"
Last modified: 2012-06-04 11:26:17 EDT
Description of problem:
There are several points in the UI at which the term "Component Outline" is used incorrectly. Instead, "Image" should be used.
1. At "/conductor/pool_families" there is a green button labelled "New Component Outline". this should read "New Image"
2. At "/conductor/pool_families" there are two sub-tabs, aligned to right, reading "Clouds" and "Component Outlines". The seceond of these should read "Images"
3. When viewing the details of an image (e.g. conductor/images/f86d43d4-6d1d-11e1-ae39-52540076a508), the button labelled "New Blueprint from Outline" should read "New Blueprint from Image"
4. When viewing the details of a cloud (e.g. /conductor/pool_families/1) there is a "Component Outlines sub-tab which should be labelled "Images"
5. Within that sub-tab there is a "New Component Outline" button which should read "New Image"
6. The 'deletion' confirmation notice: "1 Component Outline Deleted", should refer to an Image, rather than to a "Component Outline"
As far as possible, this fixes should be applied by switching to another string from the dictionary with another, minimising the number of new strings which need to be translated.
Also, when uploading the XML for a component outline (e.g. at /conductor/images/new?environment=1) the heading on that view should read "New Image" rather than "New Component Outline"
Pushed to 1.0-product:
BZ 802830 updated image tab tag for consistency
BZ 802830 removed unnecessary overrides that mistakenly replaced 'image' with 'component outline'
Observed that in couple of place its still refers to old name (component outline instead of image)
PFA the attachments
rpm -qa | grep aeolus
Created attachment 572218 [details]
Created attachment 572219 [details]
Created attachment 572220 [details]
Created attachment 572221 [details]
Created attachment 572227 [details]
Created attachment 572228 [details]
Created attachment 572243 [details]
*** Bug 805575 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
There are several instances here which are valid bugs, in that the name that is used ought to be changed
On ss1, all four occurrences should be switched to "image"
On ss2 , ss3 and ss4, no change is required. Those are correct references to component outlines.
On ss5, the occurrence should be switched to "image"
On ss6, all the occurences should be switched to "image"
On ss7, the occurrence should be switched to "image"
Patch created for these remaining cases:
Patch pushed to 1.0-product:
BZ 802830 remove remaining overrides that mistakenly turn 'images' into 'component outlines'
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.