Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 803641
[ovirt] [web-admin] reinitialize data-center: change error message when storage pool status != UP
Last modified: 2016-02-10 12:09:51 EST
Description of problem:
- reinitialize data-center - status = UP and running
- window is opened, storage domains offered to user = (storage domain which is
active in pool and running)
- selecting this storage domain produces an error: Data-center is unknown state
1) the whole purpose of this scenario is to rebuild pool over new storage domain, as we assume that current one is broken, filter out this domain
2) backend fails on CAN_DO_ACTION:
2012-03-15 12:32:10,492 WARN [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.storage.RecoveryStoragePoolCommand] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-5) CanDoAction of action RecoveryStoragePool failed. Reasons:VAR__TYPE__STORAGE__DOMAIN,VAR__ACTION__RECOVER_POOL,VAR__TYPE__STORAGE__DOMAIN,ACTION_TYPE_FAILED_STORAGE_DOMAIN_STATUS_ILLEGAL2
please - map this CAN_DO to eligible error message.
ignore bullet 1 - my mistake - please fix bullet 2
Closing old bugs. If this issue is still relevant/important in current version, please re-open the bug.