Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 809833
Guvnor BPMN Designer deletes assignments on tasks
Last modified: 2012-05-30 21:02:09 EDT
Created attachment 575130 [details]
Description of problem:
Assignments defined on tasks are deleted after editing
Steps to Reproduce:
1. launch guvnor, create new process definition
2. insert and connect startEvent, task (service, script, ...), endEvent
3. define process variable
4. define dataInput on task
5. define assignments attribute on this task - from process variable to dataInput:
a) From Object - fill in process variable name
b) Assignment Type - "is mapped to"
c) To Object - choose defined dataInput
6. finish assignment editing; close Editor for Data Assignments and open assignments again.
7. there are no assignments.
Alternatively, import attached process definition and skip steps 2. - 4.
I'm unable to reproduce the issue, with a fresh process as described or with the attached process to this BZ. After defining the assignment and clicking on the Save button the assignment string get's properly written to the text input box of the Assignments attribute and launching the Editor again shows the assignment previously specified.
Update status to ON_QA. Please verify them against ER6.
This issue was nacked by development. It is not approved for BRMS 5.3. Blocker
flag has been nacked. If this should be reconsidered, please set Release Flag
and Blocker flag to ?
Works fine on ER6