Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 810135
Yahoo Messengger Account set to offline
Last modified: 2013-02-13 05:39:29 EST
just using empathy to chat, i have some account in empathy,
1 acc gtalk, 2 acc yahoo messengger, and 1 acc facebook chat
1. when i'm login and set the current status to be available in user menu.
2. i'm just get only the gtalk and facebook chat online, and the 2 account of yahoo messengger is enable but it's set to offline.
3. i need to disable and then reenable to make may YM account going online.
4. i was try to delete the YM account and re-add YM account, but it's not fix the problem
5. i'm googling and try to fix this, i'm found article to delete the configuration file in /home/<username>/.config/Empathy so empathy can remake the configuration file from zero. but this tutorial still can't fix the problem.
6. at last i'm try to reinstall empathy and all telepathy component. but still not fix the problem.
sorry for bad english. i'm indonesian :)
This message is a reminder that Fedora 16 is nearing its end of life.
Approximately 4 (four) weeks from now Fedora will stop maintaining
and issuing updates for Fedora 16. It is Fedora's policy to close all
bug reports from releases that are no longer maintained. At that time
this bug will be closed as WONTFIX if it remains open with a Fedora
'version' of '16'.
Package Maintainer: If you wish for this bug to remain open because you
plan to fix it in a currently maintained version, simply change the 'version'
to a later Fedora version prior to Fedora 16's end of life.
Bug Reporter: Thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry that
we may not be able to fix it before Fedora 16 is end of life. If you
would still like to see this bug fixed and are able to reproduce it
against a later version of Fedora, you are encouraged to click on
"Clone This Bug" and open it against that version of Fedora.
Although we aim to fix as many bugs as possible during every release's
lifetime, sometimes those efforts are overtaken by events. Often a
more recent Fedora release includes newer upstream software that fixes
bugs or makes them obsolete.
The process we are following is described here:
Fedora 16 changed to end-of-life (EOL) status on 2013-02-12. Fedora 16 is
no longer maintained, which means that it will not receive any further
security or bug fix updates. As a result we are closing this bug.
If you can reproduce this bug against a currently maintained version of
Fedora please feel free to reopen this bug against that version.
Thank you for reporting this bug and we are sorry it could not be fixed.