Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 812007
The 'bookingWhen' section is invisible when making order in Ticket Monster example
Last modified: 2012-06-22 07:10:52 EDT
Description of problem:
Sometimes the selectors for choosing day and time for combination of event and place are invisible, thus it is impossible to finish the order. See attachment for more details.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Sometimes. Sadly, I was unable to determine some sequence of steps to reproduce this error. But the following could work.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. download Ticket Monster from github
2. package and deploy
3. navigate to http://localhost:8080/ticket-monster in the browser
4. click on Concert -> Rock concert of the decade -> Select Roy Thomson Hall
5. click on Events -> Theatre -> Shane's Sock Puppets -> Select Roy Thomson Hall
The 'bookingWhen' section remains invisible.
The selectors for choosing day and time appear.
To reproduce the situation when there are no option to select for a day, continue with these steps after step 5.:
6. click on Events -> Concert -> Rock concert of the decade -> Select Roy Thomson Hall
Created attachment 577076 [details]
Selectors are invisible
Created attachment 577078 [details]
Options for dayPicker selector are missing
Shoukd be fixed now
Verified in WFK2 ER8.
These example related issues are fixed in WFK 2.0.0. Documenting them as fixed issues is not required.