Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 812851
The screen mess up after some irregular actions
Last modified: 2016-04-26 09:48:40 EDT
Created attachment 577703 [details]
Description of problem:
The screen mess up after some irregular actions.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install rhevh on local host;
2. Configure network;
3. Scroll down to Kernel Dump Menu, choose any one of the NFS/SSH configurations;
4. Input the valid NFS Location/SSH Location, or input nothing;
5. Press the arrows on keyboard, the "Configuration Check" window with gray "OK" was shown,Press the gray "OK".
1. A blank window with <Apply> button comes out[BlankWindowWithApplyButton.png].
2. When press the arrows on keyboard, some part of the Kernel Dump windown was shown.[SomePartOfTheKernelDumpWindow.png]
3. When chose the Restore(Local) option, the window is like this.[ChoseTheRestore(Local)Option.png]
After the 5th step above, the original Kernal Dump windown should be shown correctly. [OriginalWindow.png]
PS：There is no this situation in the 6.2 build:
rhevh 6.2 - 20120409.0.el6_2; rhevh 6.2 - 20120416.0.el6_2.
verified with rhevh-6.3-20120426.2, try input invalid kdump nfs/ssh locations, and continue to apply, it po up a kdump status window and show a warn "kdump configuration failed, location unreachable".
the screen is not messed up.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.