Version 0.16 (20080-12-31);
- Fix out-of-tree builds of edac-utils.
- Support up to 6 channels with edac-utils and libedac. Applications
directly linked to libedac will need to be recompiled to take advantage
of this change.
- Add DIMM labels for ASUSTeK Computer INC. M3A32-MVP DELUXE.
version 0.15 (2008-09-22):
- DIMM label information may now be stored in separate files
under a labels.d directory (e.g. /etc/edac/labels.d/*), in addition
to the labels.db file.
- Preferentially read mainboard information from sysfs if available.
- Don't parse dmidecode "System information" section, use
"Board Information" instead.
version 0.14 (2008-05-30):
- Fix typos in edac-util(1) man page.
- Remove any extra newlines on EDAC DIMM labels.
- Add Supermicro H8DA3-2 DIMM labels to label db.
version 0.13 (2008-02-26):
- Abandon use of udev rules to load EDAC DIMM labels. Most often
the udev rules were called too early in boot to be effective.
- Reinstate load of DIMM labels in EDAC init script.
version 0.12 (2008-02-08):
- The edac-ctl script is no longer responsible for the load and unload
of EDAC drivers. The drivers will automatically be loaded in most
- The "edac" init script no longer does anything unless EDAC_DRIVER
is set in /etc/sysconfig/edac (or equivalent). Set EDAC_DRIVER to the
driver name to load if drivers aren't being automatically loaded.
- DIMM labels are now automatically registered at driver load time
through a udev rule installed by edac-utils.
version 0.11 (2007-11-06):
- Fix for edac-ctl parsing of 'lspci -n' output in lspci 2.2.3.
- Add labels for Dell PowerEdge 1850 and AsusTek A85NX, A8N-E, and KFN5-D SLI.
- Removed debian directory from repository
version 0.10 (2007-06-29):
- Allow for whitespace in motherboard vendor and model name in labels.db.
- Allow for empty DIMM labels in edac-ctl --print-labels.
- Properly substitute ./configure parameters (e.g. sysconfdir)
in final edac.init (init script) and edac-ctl scripts.
- Find locations of utilities used by edac-ctl at runtime.ibus-hangul-1.4.1
*** Bug 817253 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Please test it in your environment and let me know if you have problems.