Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 813322
Homepage appears broken after closing the Page Creation Wizard
Last modified: 2012-06-06 08:50:09 EDT
Created attachment 578039 [details]
Print screen of the page I was redirected after the process. The only detail is that the first page had two arrows (back and forward) presented in the blue bar at the right side.
Description of problem: After exploring the Page Creation Wizard and closing it without saving the changes, I was redirected to the homepage without the links "Sign In", "Register" and "Language" neither the options that appear for a logged in user.
How reproducible: It might be hard to reproduce. I could not reproduce it.
OS and Browser: Using a Mac OS X 10.7.3 and a Firefox 11.0
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in at http://eppdev01.brq.redhat.com:8280/portal/classic/ as the user mary password gtn.
2. Click on Dashboard > Dashboard Editor > Add New Page
3. Click on Step 3. Click OK in the message.
4. Click on Step 2. Click OK in the message.
5. Fill Node Name input and click Next.
6. Explore some Page Configs by clicking in different templates. Select Three Columns Layout and click Next.
7. Add a calculator and two containers.
8. Click on "View Page Properties" and "Cancel".
9. Click on "Switch View Mode"
10. Click on abort (X) in the Page Editor and in the icon "X" to close the warning modal.
11. Click on abort (X) in the Page Editor and in the button "No" in the modal.
12. Click on abort (X) in the Page Editor and in the button "Yes" in the modal.
Actual results: I was redirected to the Homepage with no login neither logged in options.
Expected results: To be redirected to the Dashboard Page.
Works for me on EPP