Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 817544
3.1 - VDSM - Storage: disconnectStoragePool fails
Last modified: 2014-08-21 21:40:58 EDT
Created attachment 581181 [details]
* Local storage pool with 2 data domains.
* Initiate failure in master domain.
* Reconstruct fails because disconnectStoragePool fails.
Why is it marked a regression? Since which vdsm version?
(In reply to comment #3)
> Why is it marked a regression? Since which vdsm version?
AFAIK this used to work in 3.0.
3.1 - VDSM - Storage: Reconstruct on local storage fails -> disconnectStoragePool fails.
disconnectStoragePool will fail disregarding the storage domain type.
Should be fixed by:
But the real issue is that hostID has nothing to do with pool / SDM semantics.
Fixed in 4.9.6-22.0:
* Mon Jul 16 2012 Igor Lvovsky <email@example.com> - 4.9.6-22.0
- BZ#839330 Monitor the host id in domainMonitor
verified on SI13. Master domain is reconstructed on 2nd domain.