Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 820883
Stage and Prod can not be in logged in status at the same time
Last modified: 2015-05-14 21:10:12 EDT
Description of problem:
If log into prod, and then log into stage, after refresh the prod tab, the users in prod and stage will be logged out.
Or if log into stage firstly and then log into prod in another tab, and refresh stage tab, user in stage is logged out.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
All the following are on the same browser, and stage could be replaced with devenv-stage-193
1. Open prod in one tab (tab 1), and open stage at another tab (tab 2);
2. Log into prod with account 1 firstly- success
3. Log into stage with account 2 - success
4. Refresh tab 1 - user in prod is logged out and redirected back to home page.
Scenario 2: (Log into stage firstly):
1. Clear all cookies
2. Open stage in one tab (tab), and open prod at another tab (tab 2) :
1. Log into stage firsly - success
2. log into prod - success
3. Refresh stage prod, user in stage is logged out and show the log out information
Can not log in stage and prod at the same time
There should be no conflicts.
Please see attachment below
Created attachment 583791 [details]
Development.log in devenv-stage server for scenario1
Not sure if this bug is related to bug https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=817627
Created attachment 583792 [details]
Development.log in devenv-stage server for scenario2
In the second scenario, while log out, the url are :
You can't be logged in to stage and production at the same time because they share the rh_sso cookie (by design).