Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 822662
Package Filter: Details Description save does nothing
Last modified: 2015-05-04 21:30:55 EDT
Description of problem:
Editing Details Description save does nothing
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible: always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create New Package Filter.
2. Wait for it to open after creation.
3. Click on Details, Edit the Description: "totally awesome description that doesn't work"
4. "close" the pane, then reopen it.
5. Click on Details see "click to edit" instead of description.
Click on Details see "click to edit" instead of description.
Description: "totally awesome description that doesn't work"
This bug was closed because of a lack of activity. If you feel this bug should be reconsidered for attention please feel free to re-open the bug with a comment stating why it should be reconsidered.