Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 823888
Virtualization attribute differs in two profiles for the same virtual guest
Last modified: 2012-05-22 08:25:42 EDT
Description of problem:
Two profiles of one virt guest differ in Virtualization attribute in system details overview of RHN Satellite
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
easily any time
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a kvm virtual host registered to RHN Satellite
2. Provision a rhel6.2 kvm virtual guest using RHN Satellite
3. Re-register the provisined virt guest using rhnreg_ks to the same satellite
4. Compare those two new guest profiles on WebUI - one from the provisioning - profile_p, another from the manual rhnreg_ks - profile_m
Profiles differ in Virtualization attribute:
- profile_p shows: Fully Virtualized
- profile_m shows: KVM/QEMU
same Virtualization attribute on RHN Satellite WebUI
I have no idea, whether it is a regression.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 526735 ***
No! You can't just close it, I've created such a nice bug report!
(In reply to comment #2)
> No! You can't just close it, I've created such a nice bug report!
Your report was indeed eloquent and pretty and you are welcome to reopen
it if you feel like it.